Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Face:||Flat, Convex, Concave||High Pressure:||1-2.5MPa|
|Carbide Shape:||Dome, Ballistic||Foot Valve:||With Foot Valve And Without|
|Length:||Jobber-length||Usage:||PCB Drilling, Metal Drilling, Masonry Drilling|
ballistic button bits,
rock hammer drill bits
The characteristics of high air pressure DTH Button Bit:
1. Deliver maximum energy to drilling bit, fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to inner structure of HD series DTH hammer designed according to newest rock drilling theory.
2. Smooth performance and long service life of HD series DTH hammer due to high quality alloy steel materials and advanced processing technology adapted.
3. Low problem rate and easy to maintenance due to simple , reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of hammer.
4. Easy to depart bit from hammer due to multi-head thread connecting chuck and cylinder of hammer.
5. Interchangeable with DTH bit and dill pipe manufactured by Atlas copco and Ingersoll-rand.
Bit face shape selection:
1. Drop Center Bit
For high penetration rates in soft to medium hard and fissured rock formations. Low to medium air pressures. Maximum hole deviation control.
2. Concave Face
The all-round application bit face specifically for medium hard and homogenerous rock formations. Good hole deviation control and good flushing capacity.
3. Convex Face
For high penetration rates in soft to medium-hard with low to medium air pressures. It is the most resistance to steel wash, and may reduce the load and wear on the gauge buttons, but poor hole deviation control.
4. Double Gauge Face
This kind of face shape is suitable for fast penetration rates in medium to hard rock formations. Designed for high air pressures and good resistance to steel wash step gauge bit.
5. Flat Face Bit
This kind of face shape is suitable for hard to very hard and abrasive rock formations in applications with high air pressures. Good penetration rates an resistance to steel wash.
Carbide button shape selection:
1. Domed/Round Button
2. Parabolic/Semi-Ballistic Buttons
3. Ballistic Button
4. Sharp Button
5. Flat Button
Contact Person: Bruce