Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length(Less Bit）:||1359mm||Weight(Less Bit):||175.0Kg|
|Bit Shank:||Cop84/DHD380/QD85||External Diameter:||Φ180mm|
|Working Pressure:||1.0-3.0Mpa||Connection Thread:||API 4 1/2"Reg|
|Air Consumption:||2.4Mpa 34m³/min||Bits Diameter:||Φ195-Φ254mm|
API 4 1/2"Reg dth hammers,
mincon air hammer
8 inch DTH hammer for 203~305mm hole drilling PVdrilling , water well drilling
QD85A has the advantages of fast action, high impact power, low gas consumption and long life.It is widely used in geotechnical engineering to drill all kinds of rock with poor drillability, such as medium and high hardness.
It is a kind of high air pressure down the hole hammer, without foot valve, The driling speed is higher than the hammer with foot valve. And more energy efficient.It is one of the most advanced DTH hammers in the word.
It has the following characteristics:
1. Speed increase 15%-30% than the hammer with foot valve.
2. Bits without nylon tube,The problems caused by rupture of nylon tube, expansion, expansion and shrinkage were avoided.
3. Low gas consumption, energy saving 10%.
4. This hammer has simple structure, good reliability and long service life.
1. Standard APl thread,lt is universal Internationally.
Thread through precision processing, smooth without burrs, easy to Install and tlighten.
2. Use high qualty reverse valve,spring and sealing ring.
3. Reasonable air distribution structure, fast drilling speed, low gas consumption, low oll consumption.
4. The piston adopts high quality speclal steel, the mature and stable heat treatment technology and the precislon processing technology guarantee the service life of the piston and the working efficlency of the hammer.
5. The external cylinder using special alloy steel, after heat treatment, It has high abrasion resistance and toughness.
6. The drive sub adopts alloy steel,high precision spline machining,Good versatility and long life.
7. More than 15 years DTH product production experience We can make reasonable plan for you according to your actual working condition.