Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length(Less Bit）:||888mm||Weight(Less Bit):||25.0Kg|
|Bit Shank:||COP34/QD35/DHD3.5||External Diameter:||Φ82mm|
|Working Pressure:||1.0-2.5Mpa||Connection Thread:||API 2 3/8"Reg|
|Air Consumption:||1.5Mpa 9m³/min||Bits Diameter:||Φ90-Φ115mm|
water well drilling hammer,
2.5Mpa dth hammers
The characteristics of High air pressure DTH hammer without foot valve.
It is a kind of high air pressure down the hole hammer, without foot valve, The driling speed is higher than the hammer with foot valve. And more energy efficient.It is one of the most advanced DTH hammers in the word.
It has the following characteristics:
1. Speed increase 15%-30% than the hammer with foot valve.
2. Bits without nylon tube,The problems caused by rupture of nylon tube, expansion, expansion and shrinkage were avoided.
3. Low gas consumption, energy saving 10%.
4. This hammer has simple structure, good reliability and long service life.
QD35A submersible hole impact device has the advantages of fast action, large impact power, low gas consumption and long life.It is widely used in geotechnical engineering to drill all kinds of rock with poor drillability, such as medium and high hardness.
1. QD35A submersible hole impactor is designed with a strong blowing system, which can use all high-pressure gases for slag discharge, so as to clean the hole bottom;The hardened wear-resisting outer sleeve can be turned around for use, so the replacement period can be extended.
2. Air adjusting plug is designed to adjust the amount of gas used for slag discharge according to the hardness, abrasion resistance and drillability of rock, so as to achieve slag discharge effect and drilling efficiency;
3. Simple structure, few parts, plus the use of wear resistant parts, the working time of the impactor is longer;
4. The front joint adopts multi-thread connection with the outer cylinder, which makes it easier for the impactor to remove the drill bit.